Home » » Virtual health assistant

Virtual health assistant

Written By Sandra on Tuesday 12 May 2009 | 12:21

I often seek for health advices on World Wide Web and I must admit I visited hundreds of sites, articles, news portals and e-books, but the most inspiring thoughts and tips I usually find on forums. Forums are perfect way to compare various points of view, thesis, or even arguments and at the end they help make a fair decision regarding certain issue.

I was really impressed when I ran on natural health forum because they offered me plenty of useful topics, sorted with order and means. It’s very easy to navigate through this forum and I’m sure that their topics from Women Health to MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) will not leave you disinterested at all, because I ended up scrolling through this forum much more then I planed to.
SHARE

About Sandra

5 comments :

Martin in Bulgaria said...

Hi Sandra,
Just calling in to say hello. Hope all is well with the world on your side.
Take Care

Sandra said...

Hello Martin!
Thank you for your kind note and comment - I must admit that I've been pretty busy past weeks and I don't have time as much as I would want to have for blogging. Hopefully, this will change in future, is not sooner, then when autumn comes back :-). Stay well and happy and continue your great writing job.
Greetings from Croatia.

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Hi Sandra, how is it going. Soon going to that lovely island of yours? Holidays on the horizon? Yes, I do use forums too and then make up my mind. At the moment I use forums not for health but for my kitchen. I am renovating and need a new kitchen counter top. I am looking at Cesar stone, which is reconstuted stone from quarz and resin. Decisions, decisions...

Sandra said...

Hello Titania!
I see we have similar problems in common :-) - renovating kitchen is something that took the most of my time lately, so 'm glad to hear that there are more people with "those problems". I hope your would turn up perfect :-)...

Special Offers said...

Sounds like a great forum. I wonder if they have anything written about Lupus. My daughter has it and it would be great to learn more health information about it from people who actually talk about things, rather than telling you what you can and can't do from your doctor.